In two weeks, Ukraine destroyed at least 14 military bases and ammunition depots of Russian army in occupied territories. Warehouses and other affected objects were located at a distance of 5 to 75 km from the front line.
Among such cases it were names:
- strikes on the infrastructure of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in Novaya Kakhovka (Kherson region) and an ammunition depot in Perevalsk (Luhansk region), June 28;
- an attack on an ammunition warehouse in Popasnaya (Luhansk region), July 2;
- strikes on two military bases in Melitopol (Zaporizhia region), July 3;
- explosion of the base in Snizhny (Donetsk region), July 4;
- the explosion of the base at the “Kamaz Center” in Donetsk and the warehouse in Kadiivka (Luhansk region), July 5;
- explosions of bases and warehouses in Veliky Burluka (Kharkiv region), Makiivka (Donetsk region) and Kherson, July 6;
- strike on an oil depot in Donetsk, July 7;
- warehouse explosions in Shakhtarsk (Donetsk region) and Novaya Kakhovka (Kherson region, July 8).
Some cases of explosions were confirmed by the strategic communications department of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Such result became possible thanks to the joint actions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the resistance movement in the occupied territories.