Zmist is fighting russian propaganda since day 1. The number of fakes disproven: 239.
- russia is defending itself against NATO
- NATO and the EU are orchestrating a global food crisis
- The US was developing bioweapons in Ukraine and Nigeria
- Poland is planning to capture western Ukraine
- The Ukrainian army is destroyed, russian victory is close
- russians don’t commit war crimes, Ukrainians do
- Sanctions against russia are destroying Europe
- The world is dominated by russophobia
- We are not going to attack, we want to conduct a military exercise
- We would like to replace the Ukrainian government and denazify Ukraine
- We wish to demilitarize Ukraine to ensure its neutral status
- We just want to secure Donbass to protect its people from genocide
- We just want to destroy the “nationalist battalions”
- We intend to destroy the US funded biolabs
- We aim to protect russia from NATO
- We want to democratize the world
TOP-3 best fakes:
28.03 FAKE: The goal of the war against Ukraine is to protect people from genocide
On March 16, the UN International Court had ruled that russia “shall immediately suspend the military operations that it commenced on 24 February.” The court’s ruling – the first such verdict handed down by the ‘world court’ since the russian invasion began – is in response to a suit filed by Ukraine on 27 February, accusing russia of manipulating the concept of genocide to justify its military aggression.
The Court had deemed russian accusations of genocide against Ukraine baseless and distortion of the concept of genocide. russia had ignored the Court’s ruling.
04.05 FAKE: Ukraine is using black magic against russian soldiers
This is not a joke. This is an actual news article, about dark Ukrainian Nazi wizards, using their powers to enchant their weapons and lay curses on russian soldiers. They also use the power of anarchy to enhance their blood rituals. Somehow.
Ten points to Gryffindor?
14.05 FAKE: russia fights for a fair and democratic world
Lavrov is one of the main mouthpieces of the parallel reality in which the russian propaganda lives. Usually, he just repeats the main narratives: NATO is bad, everyone who opposes russia is a Nazi, things like that. But occasionally, he says something new, something so monumentally stupid that many people refuse to believe that it actually happened.
This time, Lavrov, with a straight face, stated that russia is fighting for a “fair and democratic world”, where “a few chosen could not force their will on everyone else”.
Firstly, russia is the one trying to force its will onto everyone else! Exceptionalism is literally a part of russian national ideology, and their justification for the invasion of Ukraine could be summed up by the phrase “we are a great country, so we can do what we like”.
Secondly, how could russia, one of the most totalitarian countries in the world, a kleptocratic dictatorship where democracy, liberalism, and freedom of speech are viewed as “destructive influence of the west”, fight for a fair and democratic world?
Everything Lavrov says is the opposite of the truth. What then could be said about the country he represents?
Be advised: russia is waging a full-scale information war against Ukraine. There are multitudes of new fakes swarming through the mass media every day. To protect you and your family, be sure to obtain and share your information only from official sources.
Official information channels:
Information about transportation and infrastructure:
Keep calm and trust only official sources. Ukraine will prevail!