War

President awards servicemen of Donetsk operational group

President awards servicemen of Donetsk operational group

President Volodymyr Zelensky awarded Ukrainian servicemen who distinguished themselves in battles for Ukraine as part of the Donetsk operational and tactical group. This was reported by the press service of the President’s Office, according to Ukrinform. During a working trip to Donetsk region, President Zelensky presented state awards to Ukrainian defenders who are repelling the enemy's invasion as part of the Donetsk operational and tactical group. “Powerful people who defend our country. Dear officers, soldiers, and everyone who defends the life of Ukraine at the risk of their lives. I want to greet you all today, to thank you, to…
Read More
Defense forces eliminate three Russian tank battalions in one week

Defense forces eliminate three Russian tank battalions in one week

The Defense Forces of Ukraine eliminated nearly 4,000 occupiers last week, from August 28 to September 3. That’s according to the Military Media Center, Ukrinform reports. “Over the past week, the following were eliminated: personnel - 3,810 (nearly 8 battalions); tanks - 80 (about 3 tank battalions); armored combat vehicles - 101 (about 3 motorized rifle battalions); artillery units - 186 (around 10 artillery divisions); missiles — 322,” the report says. Read also: Ukrainian defense forces already liberated 47 sq km near Bakhmut As reported by Ukrinform, on the night of September 4, the Air Force, in cooperation with the…
Read More
Russia receives new batch of Shahed drones – Ukrainian military

Russia receives new batch of Shahed drones – Ukrainian military

In the early hours of Monday, the Russians attacked Odesa region using Shahed kamikaze drones from the new batch. This was stated by the spokeswoman for Operational Command South Natalia Humeniuk, Ukrinform reported citing Espreso. "The Russians do not choose the dates for their attacks by chance – they plan these operations. And the planning takes place based on the available forces and means. We saw that before the attacks on Odesa, there was an intensification of cargo air transportation between Tehran and Moscow, which may indicate the arrival of an additional batch of Shaheds," she noted. Read also: Ukraine…
Read More
Question of ATACAMS supply to Ukraine remains open – Kuleba

Question of ATACAMS supply to Ukraine remains open – Kuleba

The U.S. decision to provide Ukraine with American ATACMS missiles is yet to be made. This was stated by Ukrainian Minister for Foreign Affairs Dmytro Kuleba, who spoke with journalists in Kyiv on Monday, reports an Ukrinform correspondent. "This decision is yet to be made. It is absolutely not closed. In our latest conversation with the U.S. secretary of state, we discussed it. He confirmed that they are analyzing some points related to the application and numbers, in order to make a final decision," Kuleba said. Read also: Kuleba about Taurus and ATACMS: The longer the missile range, the shorter…
Read More
Ka-52 helicopter crashes over Sea of Azov – Russian media

Ka-52 helicopter crashes over Sea of Azov – Russian media

A Ka-52 helicopter crashed in the Sea of Azov, according to preliminary data, two pilots were rescued. A Telegram channel Baza reported this, Ukrinform reported. According to sources in the Russian rescue services, the helicopter crashed in the morning of September 1 in the Sea of Azov, about 1.5 kilometers from the coastline. According to a preliminary version, the crash was caused by difficult weather conditions - there was heavy fog in the area. There were two crew members on board the Ka-52. They were evacuated during the rescue operation. Read also: Ihnat talks about crash of two helicopters: Pilots…
Read More
Russians bring their ‘observers’ to pseudo-elections – National Resistance Center

Russians bring their ‘observers’ to pseudo-elections – National Resistance Center

In the temporarily occupied territories, the invaders could not find a sufficient number of observers for the 'elections' among the locals and therefore have to import them from the territory of the Russian Federation. The Center of National Resistance reported this on Telegram, according to Ukrinform. "These actions are aimed at imitating the 'correctness' of the elections that are planned for the temporarily occupied territories. Such 'observers" should be selected from the local population, but the Russians bring their own observers to the elections, trained and instructed in advance. At the same time, this proves that the local population is…
Read More
Only Scholz blocks supply of Taurus missiles to Ukraine – Head of the Bundestag Defense Committee

Only Scholz blocks supply of Taurus missiles to Ukraine – Head of the Bundestag Defense Committee

The head of the Bundestag Defense Committee, Marie-Agnes Straka-Zimmermann, claims that the issue of transferring German Taurus cruise missiles to Ukraine is being personally blocked by German Chancellor Olaf Scholz. The politician wrote about this on social network X (Twitter), Ukrinform reported. "At the moment" he doesn't want to deliver Taurus . "But at the moment" the people in the Ukraine continue to die. What is the Сhancellor waiting for in God's name? He alone blocks this decision within the coalition. That's irresponsible”, Straka-Zimmermann wrote. Read also: Germany to protect skies of Slovakia after latter donates all MiGs to Ukraine…
Read More
Ukraine cannot lose, otherwise it is set to become part of Russian Empire – Reznikov

Ukraine cannot lose, otherwise it is set to become part of Russian Empire – Reznikov

Ukraine cannot lose the war unleashed by Russia, otherwise it will have to become part of the Russian Empire. That’s according to Ukraine’s outgoing Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov, who spoke in an interview with Ukrinform. “Look, there's no way we're going to lose. This would mean that Russia has regained its control and we have become part of the Russian Empire. How can this be possible?" said Reznikov. Read also: No nuclear weapon able to wipe out country as big as Ukraine - Reznikov He is convinced that his country will win. "But when I flew to Washington for the…
Read More
Russia keeps eight ships in Black Sea, no missile carriers

Russia keeps eight ships in Black Sea, no missile carriers

As of 9:00 a.m. on Monday, September 4, Russia has eight ships on alert in the Black Sea. There are no Kalibr cruise missile carriers. The Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported this on Telegram, according to Ukrinform. There is one enemy ship in the Sea of Azov, no missile carriers. There are eight Russian ships in the Mediterranean, including two Kalibr carriers, with a total volley of up to 24 missiles. Read also: Ukraine’s naval aviation destroys Russian boat in Black Sea As reported, on September 3, on combat duty in the Black Sea, Russia deployed…
Read More
Air defense system destroys enemy reconnaissance drone over Mykolaiv region

Air defense system destroys enemy reconnaissance drone over Mykolaiv region

At night in the Mykolaiv region, the Air Defense Forces destroyed a Russian reconnaissance UAV of operational and tactical level (of an unspecified type). Vitaliy Kim, the head of the Regional Military Administration, reported this on Telegram, Ukrinform reported. At night on September 4, at 01:43 a.m., the Air Defense Forces destroyed a Russian reconnaissance UAV of the operational and tactical level in the Mykolaiv region, Kim said. According to the head of the RMA, at 08:27 a.m. the enemy struck the coastline of Ochakiv. There were no casualties. Read also: Damaged roofs of over 200 apartment blocks repaired in…
Read More